(note: the meme follows mostly Italian airings/releases, so forgive any inaccurancy)
1. Your main fandom of the year: It's kinf of hard to say. it's a battle between TNC's Major Crimes and CBS' The Mentalist. And even if I think that in season 4 and 5 TM was a bit frail in few spots, well, I still love with a passion. And I would never let it go. So, yeah- The Mentalist.
2. Your favorite film this year: I'll say The Silver Lining playbook- I know it's a 2012 movie, but in Italy in was relreased in March, 2013, so let's pretend it's a 2013 movie, shall we?
3. Your favorite book this year: Strangely enough, it's an Italian book. it's a short novel, by actor/director/screenwriter/novelist Rocco Papaleo: Una piccola Inpresa meridionale. Papaleo also wrote, starred and directed the movie based on his novel, and I'm planning on catching up with it as soon as it hit the stores. As for English books... "ARGO" ny Matt baglio and Frank Mendez, about the CIA operation narrated in the namesake movie.
4. Your favorite album or song this year: Bonfire heart by James Blunt
5. Your favorite TV show this year: Uhm. Mentalist or Major Crimes? Favorite.. Major Crimes. The charactes developed quite nicely in the second season. I came to apprecoiate characters that in The Closer I hated, and discovered they are just human beings.
6. Your favorite LJ community this year: The Mentalist Big Bang. Because through the Mentalist I got an hold of many new friends :)
7. Your best new fandom discovery of the year: Arrow or Elementary? Between the two... Arrow.
8. Your biggest fandom disappointment of the year: NCIS: RED the third NCIS spin-off that, in fact, didn't go in production. It was awaited for months and months, and then... ugh. With the exception of Scott Grimes' character, it was a terrible pilot with terrible acting.
9. Your TV boyfriend of the year: Tommy Merlyn from Arrow. Unfortunately, he is currently dead, but at June he was still alive :)
10. Your TV girlfriend of the year: Teresa Lisbon . againa nd again and again. I'd marry her.
11. Your biggest squee moment of the year: Jane and Lisbon seeing each other again for the first time after tow years. oh, and the first scene of Capaldi as the new doctor.
12. Your most missed old fandom: The X-files. the fact it was 20 years since the pilot this september made me miss it more and more.
13. Your fandom you haven't tried yet, but want to? Scandal? The Newroom? I've just saw glimpses of Scandal, and I haven't been able to get a real feel out of thiese few minutes....
14. Your biggest anticipation of the New Year: Peter Capaldi as 12. :) can't wait to see him. I was already taken in the first scene :)